Monday, July 1, 2013

Book - "Towards the Setting Sun" : The Fox Family's Journey to Oregon in 1932

This is a book by my great aunt, Alice Smythe Fox as she recounts the family's journey to Oregon during the Great Depression in 1932.  There is a wealth of family information as well as historical insights in the book.

It is 124 pages long, is in a PDF format that is turned sideways, but hopefully you can rotate the image so that it is correctly orientated for your viewing pleasure once you download it.

The book is copyrighted 1987, however my great aunt, the author, has since passed away and I am making it available here for genealogical and historical purposes to our family.  If you believe there are any issues with the copyright and this means of sharing the book, please leave a comment and I will respond as I am able. 

Link to the book: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment